“When in doubt, use nutrition first.”Roger Williams
Elena Zimeng Zhang
Hi! My name is Elena and I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and a Credentialed Eating Disorder Clinician (CEDC) based in Brisbane, Queensland.
I am compassionate, gentle and supportive. I aim to help people improve their relationship with their body, with food, and with their health. I focus on improving my clients’ long term health and helping them to achieve the best quality of life.
- Nutrition in Mental Health (anxiety & depression, personality disorders)
- Eating disorders & disordered eating
- Digestive issues: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, food intolerances
- Malnutrition in the elderly, adult and children: underweight, micronutrient deficiencies, cancers, etc
- Chronic disease prevention and management (pre-diabetes/diabetes, high cholesterol, fatty liver diseases, high blood pressure)
Telehealth (Telephone or video consultation): Book online here
Home Visits: Inquire here
SPRINGWOOD: Capability Psychology. 07 3290 4218