Why Choose EZ Dietitian
Hi! I am Elena Zhang (Accredited Practising Dietitian, Credentialed Eating Disorder Clinician), the founder of EZ Dietitian.
With years of knowledge in Medical Nutrition Therapy, I am confident to help you to achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Compassionate, gentle and caring
- Credentialed Eating Disorder Clinician
- Weight-inclusive, body-positive approach
- Mental health advocate
- Baby & kiddies-friendly
- LGBTIQ+ friendly
What I Do
Nutrition & Health Assessment
Food & Lifestyle Coaching
Personalised Meal Planning
What do Dietitians do?
Do You Have A GP Care Plan?
You may be eligible for Medicare rebates for your dietitian consultations! Speak to your GP for a referral for a Chronic Disease Management care plan.
*Gap fees apply
Try before you commit
Book a FREE discovery call
A quick, 10 minute chat with Dietitian Elena to discuss your health needs and to ensure we are a good practitioner-client match.
Visit Our Blog
- 5 Reasons to Plan Your MealsDraft written by: Amreen Bains Reviewed and Edited by: Elena Zhang (APD) Meal planning is a trendy buzzword on social media, what is meal planning exactly? This article will explain what, why and how meal planning can benefit your health.Continue reading “5 Reasons to Plan Your Meals”
- What Do Dietitians Do? A Complete Guide (UPDATED)UPDATED JULY 2021 “Dietitian” – what a strange word! What is a dietitian? What do they do? Why do dietitians exist? The big questions is: what can a dietitian do for YOU? What is a dietitian? In simple terms, aContinue reading “What Do Dietitians Do? A Complete Guide (UPDATED)”
- How to Make Kombucha at Home (6 Easy Steps)What is Kombucha? In simple terms, it is fermented sweet tea. It is gaining popularity due to its health benefits such as improving our digestion, protect us from heart diseases, cancers and more. Kombucha is a refreshing, healthy drink thatContinue reading “How to Make Kombucha at Home (6 Easy Steps)”