Why Choose EZ Dietitian
Hi! I am Elena Zhang (Accredited Practising Dietitian), the founder of EZ Dietitian.
I believe that all of us deserve to have a great quality of life devoid of illnesses. Through healthy eating and lifestyle habits, we can prevent illnesses and achieve our optimal health!
With years of knowledge in Medical Nutrition Therapy, I am confident to help you to achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Compassionate, gentle and caring
- Weight-inclusive, body-positive approach
- Baby & kiddies-friendly
- LGBTIQ+ friendly
What I Do
Health & Lifestyle Coaching
Do I need a dietitian?
Take a quick 2-minute quiz to find out!
Do You Have A GP Care Plan?
You may be eligible for bulk-billed* nutrition consultations! Speak to your GP for a referral for a Chronic Disease Management care plan.
*Once-off gap fee applicable at our Chermisde clinic.
*not applicable for special offers
Try before you commit
Book a FREE discovery call
A quick, 10 minute chat with Dietitian Elena to discuss your health needs and to ensure we are a good practitioner-client match.
Visit Our Blog
- What Do Dietitians Do? A Complete Guide (UPDATED)UPDATED JULY 2021 “Dietitian” – what a strange word! What is a dietitian? What do they do? Why do dietitians exist? The big questions is: what can a dietitian do for YOU? What is a dietitian? In simple terms, aContinue reading “What Do Dietitians Do? A Complete Guide (UPDATED)”
- How to Make Kombucha at Home (6 Easy Steps)What is Kombucha? In simple terms, it is fermented sweet tea. It is gaining popularity due to its health benefits such as improving our digestion, protect us from heart diseases, cancers and more. Kombucha is a refreshing, healthy drink thatContinue reading “How to Make Kombucha at Home (6 Easy Steps)”
- 7 Reasons to Include Fermented Foods in Your DietWhat is fermented food? Fermented foods contain probiotics, which is a friendly type of bacteria that can benefit our health. Probiotics are added to foods during the fermentation process to convert the sugars and carbs in food into alcohol orContinue reading “7 Reasons to Include Fermented Foods in Your Diet”